We accept donations during our regular hours, Mon – Fri 10am – 5pm and Sat 10am – 6pm. All donations are tax deductible.
WHAT WE ACCEPT?
- All sizes of Baby and Children’s clothing, sizes preemie and up
- Maternity, Women, and Men’s clothing
- Furniture and Homegoods
- Toys, accessories, books and movies in good condition (items should be clean, include all parts. Please replace batteries if needed)
- Baby equipment & furniture (highchairs, changing tables, tubs, etc.)
- Diapers (opened and unopened packages)
- Baby wipes
- Toiletries (baby wash, lotion, shampoo, powder, etc.)
- Formula and baby food (please check expiration dates)
WHAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT…
- Car seats unless new in box
- Underwear that is unpackaged, except maternity bras
- Ripped or torn crib mattresses
- Drop-side cribs
- Outdated baby food or formula
- Used breast pumps
Have questions about what we accept? Feel free to contact us via phone at 770.517.4450.
Donations are welcome any time we are open at 295 Molly Lane, Suite 100 Woodstock, GA 30189